Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Quick update

Hey hey! It has been 2 weeks since commencing my cutting phase. I am pretty happy with how it's going so far. I have decided to taper off my carbohydrates gradually this time (as opposed to drastically dropping them).

Current macros:
  240/240/60

Total calories:
~2500

I haven't been able to train as hard as I would like for the past 2 months due to a shoulder injury. I am currently trying to fit in at least 3 sessions per week of shoulder rehab work to speed up the recovery process. More information on the cut coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. hope you get better quickly! quick question, what preworkout are you currently taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AnthonyOlson I cycled off Pre work outs for about 6 weeks. But currently I am taking NO Xplode by BSN on leg days only at the moment.

    ReplyDelete