Monday, 2 January 2012

Physique Of The Week

Hey guys! I have just entered an online competition and it would mean a lot to me if you could help me out.

http://physiqueoftheweek.com/week15/


Simple steps to follow:
1. Go to http://physiqueoftheweek.com/week15/
2. Find my picture (as above)
3. Click "Like"

That's it guys!

 Thank you so much in advance. I have only 1 more month of my bulk until I commence my new cutting phase in preparation for my first bodybuilding contest. I would like to thank you guys for the comments/questions left in my email. KEEP THEM COMING!

Peace out!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog.

    Just have a question, how did you edit your blog in the way that you have a header above where you can customize like you did? The part where it says "Home, About Me" etc.

    Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SAM!!

    Derrick, You just need to add PAGES to your website, and they will automatically appear at the top. Let me know if you need more clarification,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all who voted. I came in a close 2nd! Glad to be apart of the online competition!

    ReplyDelete