Monday, 7 November 2011

Quick update

Hey people! Just a quick update for today. There have been no changes in my diet or training in the past few weeks. I am seeing excellent results with my new weak point training targets and carbohydrate cycling diet.

"If it aint broke, it doesn't need fixing!" 

Everything is going to plan. I have a couple months before I start to commence my bulking phase, so for the time being, I am just taking it easy.

In other news, I have just purchased a few more things that'll help me be more effective at the gym.

Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude

I have been reading up on creatine and their effect on water retention. I will let you guys know if I notice any difference to my current micronized creatine monohydrate.


Dip belt 


NOW:  L-Carnitine


9 comments:

  1. another good creatine is the concentrated con-crete. Supposed to be really good. I think you would need to take it with a grape juice or something sugary though. Also, check out Universal's Storm. Cheap and very effective. I think it has like 4 different types of creatine for better absorption and time release. 80 servings for cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Anthony. Will probably check it out after I am done with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wongy, you notice any water retention at all using green mag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey AO, I haven't actually started on it yet and wouldn't really feel any significant differences til the later stages of my cut. I'll be cutting in 3 weeks or so and will documenting my progress. Stay tuned brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I also added you on fb. If you don't want to add me thats cool. I get some ppl don't like adding randoms haha. I thought it would be a good direct way to communicate with you if I have any questions or something to share with you. I find your blog motivating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey AO, probably best to contact me via direct email or through the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. from your initial picture, what was the biggest thing that made you lose the weight. was it the diet? or was it your cardio program?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely the Nutritional side of things. It's so important! I'd say it's 70% diet/30% training .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay Wongy. Thanks for that info. Based on my pics I just posted on my blog and the meals I eat... you think you could help me with that? I eat pretty clean i'd say. I'll post pics up of exactly what I eat pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete