Monday, 17 October 2011

End of cutting season!

"I'VE FINISHED!"

I have finally completed my cutting phase! Just had a photo shoot couple days ago which was great fun and a new experience. Photos will be posted up shortly when the photographer has chance to send them over.

Here is a quick summary of my cutting phase:

- It has taken 10 weeks to get to where I am at the moment
- I have dropped a total of 8kg in the process
- Currently sitting at approximately 8% body fat
- In hindsight, I think I should have given it a 3-4 more weeks extra to drop more body fat.
- Will probably need to fix up my peak week. I think I peaked too early! Damn..

Conclusion: Over all, I am pretty happy with how my cutting phase went. There are some areas which I made some mistakes in which I will be sure not to make in the next cut. 

Here are my final statistics:

Weight:                82.3kg
Body fat:             8%
Shoulders:            53.5
Chest:                  45.0
Waist:                  30
Upper arm:          16.5
Forearm:              13.5
Thigh:                 24.5
Calf:                    16.5

Some photos...

Usain bolt pose with my girlfriend lol

Abdominal shot

Nutrition on the day of the photo shoot

9am 
- Sweet potato 250g
- Chicken breast 150g
- Water 200mls

11am
- Sweet potato 250g
- Chicken breast 150g
- Water 200mls

1pm
- Sweet potato 250g
- Chicken breast 150g
- Water 100mls

3pm
- Brown bread x2 slices
- Cream cheese spread
- Protein shake (40g protein
* Increased my Sodium intake to 1,000mg

4:30pm
- Sugar lollies x 2

5pm:
SHOW TIME!

A big thank you to Ben Teh Photography @ http://www.benteh.com for inviting me for a photo shoot. Much appreciated, Ben!

So... What happens now, Mark?

Well, I am taking a break from hardcore dieting and training for 2 weeks before  I resume my new regimen. More on that later though. I am definately trying to get some videos uploaded, but I am having some difficulties editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment